JSTest.Net is an framework for xUnit testing of java script without browser. You can find the basic information here.
Since I cannot complete the detail information, this is a 6 part series of post
- Part 1: Intro & Installation of JSTest.Net using NuGet in Visual Studio.
- Part 2: Structural Overview of different component & its role.
- Part 6: Guideline and thought process of using the complete structure.
Installation of JSTest.Net using NuGet in Visual Studio:
- Right click on solution file and click on “Manage NuGet Packages”.
- Search Online for JSTest.Net by Chris Baxter.
- Click on install.
Now your Visual Studio is equipped with JSTest, read Part 2 here.