There are many out there who wants to take a leap of faith and get into the unknown of being an entrepreneur or become a leader in their craft. I took that leap couple of years back. I am still in the transition to play my part as an entrepreneur. I must confess that I don’t know all the answers to the question. However I have the curiosity to search for it. One of the way to find is from the person who has already done it.
One of such person is Michael E. Gerber who wrote E-Myth. The Wall Street Journal named the E-Myth the #1 business book of all time (November 2011) having sold millions of copies and has now been applied in 145 countries, in 29 languages and is taught in 118 universities. He has over 40 year of experience.
He has created a E-Myth IQ quiz. What’s your E-Myth IQ? Take this quiz &…
- Get your customized results chart
- Become a better entrepreneur through self-awareness
- Get actionable steps to build a business that works without you.
Take his quiz @ http://www.beyondemyth.com/continue/ , it has 17 questions.
If you are super fast & want quick results by getting all the answers directly in your inbox add your email by clicking on Click Here.
Remote working is something which is gaining traction across the global. The trend of growing tech entrepreneurship and individual professional. Made the increase in demand of co-working place. There are company who have remote work options like wordpress.com, basecamp.com and upworthy.com. There are portal which cater only remote working jobs. Also there is a who book written about remote working called “remote” by the team at Basecamp. Below are the few location where you can find good quality remote work.
Places you can search for remote work:
- http://stackoverflow.com/jobs : Want to work remotely? The top developer website in the world has something to offer you.
: Top quality technical freelancer. Why 3%? As a network, we have a very rigorous screening process to identify the best. We are experts in our domains, and we look for great problem solvers with passion and drive — the types of people we want to work with (and learn from) ourselves. Of the thousands of applications Toptal sees each month, typically fewer than 3% are accepted.
- https://weworkremotely.com/ : We Work Remotely is the best place to find and list jobs that aren’t restricted by commutes or a particular geographic area. Find the most qualified people in the most unexpected places
Here are few links that talk about the companies that offer remote work and there are more than 100 companies
- These 7 amazing companies let you work remotely from anywhere
- 100 top companies with work from home jobs
Having given all this information there is an article about “How to Work Remotely and Still Be the Best” It covers following topics:
- The Remote or Home Office Setup
- Software Tools
- Remote Work Best Practices: Bug Tracking
- Remote Work Best Practices: Team Communication
- Making Your Presence Felt: Don’t Go Invisible
Details can be read here @ https://www.toptal.com/freelance/how-to-work-remotely-and-still-be-the-best
Happy Remote working