In our mastermind group mentored by Arfeen Khan, we recently discussed about Infographics. It is such a unique way to sharing and educating other. Here are my 5 simple starters.
I) Download them from Canva.
Free Infographics @ Click here. You can go ahead and edit those too.
Disclaimer: Few of them will have priced images, you can download the infographic first to make sure it is free and downloadable. Also there is Free tag on each template on your left had side panel. As shown below.
II) Do it yourself using power point. Yes! (Under 1 hour and 15 template)
Steps given in details here (with a video tutorial) @ How to Make an Infographic in Under an Hour
You can download the templates here @ https://www.hubspot.com/infographic-templates
III) Use a free online tool.
One of them is https://www.easel.ly/ a little more work but you can customized it further. They have a free account.
IV) 19 Warning Signs Your Infographic Stinks
This team have mastered the skill of using infographics @ 19 Warning Signs Your Infographic Stinks
V) Get it done
If you are looking for professional to do it. It can be done via website like Fiverr @ https://www.fiverr.com/categories/graphics-design/infographics?source=category_tree or Upwork @ https://www.upwork.com/ab/profiles/search/?q=infographics
Hope this was helpful.
In Arfeen Khan‘s business mastermind workshop, we played few team games. The objective was to learn and keep the energy up.
Here are my top 7 metaphor that you can apply to your business:
- Strategy Rocks!: Every game needs to be played by strategy. There is always of easy way to play it. The idea is to take leverage of the abundance resources. To name a few from game point of view it was Brain, Gravity, Hacks and Listening skills.
- Artificial Scarcity: Time pressure was the default rule for all games. Since you are in a competition and there is also a timer you feel the pressure. In reality the team which did not take that pressure often win.
- Unstoppable Energy: There are times when the energy of the team helps the participants to win. So support for your team becomes a vital key. We have seen winning momentum of teams continuously winning consecutive games.
- Team Strength: The way the team understood each other’s strengths and weakness, the better the results were. Even if it means coup the team’s strategy in order to make the team win.
- Star Performance: When the strategy and skills match, play like a star performer. You win the game before the game begins. Once you are winner in your mind you play it like a champ.
- Ultimate Leader: You got to have a leader with right credentials to empower the team. Each game needed a different mind-set to lead and control actions. The key here is to adapt to the situation and make dramatic changes.
- Killer Execution: Even if you have all of the above qualities in place. If you are unable to execute it with conviction. It will not bring any outcome. This becomes one of the last but important steps to see the result in your favor.
Have a awesome business year ahead!