A short checklist for anyone who is looking for what to post on LinkedIn
- Share the idea of a blog post under 200 words – Sustainability is the new Green, literally!
- Image text from your article – Best Practices (♻️)
- Create a quote image from the comments on the post – This example is from the above post Comment by Kim
- Interactive Question from data – Gender pay gap 200 years (♻️)
- Screen capture from public website – Equal Measures 2030
- Give 3 or 5 pointer list – Innovate Benchmarking
- Create quote from article on indexes – SeaFood Index (♻️)
- Ask any benchmarking related question. – Susty Insights
- Sustainability Job posting – World Benchmarking Alliance
- Emoji text posts – 17 SDG
- Insights from a report – Gender pay gap (♻️)
- Screen capture from report – SDG compass (♻️)
- Create one page PDF using google document. – 20 Chapters
- Data points from other Linkedin post – ZSL SPOTT
- Screen capture from UN organization from Instagram – UNWomen
- Your orginial thought related #globalgoals – Listen
- Adding content to your clients LinkedIn post – Share Action (♻️)
- Quote question from any LinkedIn comment – ISS (♻️)
- SDG Target image (similar to your industry) – SDG2
- Screen capture from a video – Use Data (♻️)
All images should have company name on top right. If you are preparing a image for us put 73bit.com on top right. Thank you in advance.
PS: ♻️ icon means option to repurpose the idea into a dozen post.