Binge watching is the phrase we use in 2020. It’s a manufactured addiction for us to be a consumer of contant. While it can lead to lot of time consumption we can also influence it in our favour.
Disclaimer: All are American shows
Here are 10 Netflix shows you can watch to learn more about leadership in no particular order
- The Playbook : It is a show on the journey of athletes-turned-coaches and their immense love and dedication for the sport.
- RBG : By turns heartfelt and playful, this documentary details Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s life and landmark work on women’s right
- The Last Dance : This docuseries chronicles the rise of superstar Michael Jordan and the 1990s Chicago Bulls, with unaired footage from an unforgettable 1997-98 season. Scoring an Emmy for Outstanding Documentary Series, this slam-dunk show features Michael Jordan, Phil Jackson and more.
- Rising Phoenix : Elite athetes and insiders reflect on the Paralympic Games and examine how they impact a global understanding of disability, diversity and excellence.
- Becoming : Joyful. Honest. Inspiring. Michelle Obama brings us up close and behind the scenes of her history-making book tour
- Knock down the house : A waitress, a coal miner’s daughter, a grieving mother, a nurse. They took a run at power — and rocked the political world
- Bobby Robson : Explore the life and times of legendary sccer manager Bobby Robson, whose keen mind for the game was matched only by his devotion to his teams
- Maddman : This documentary chronicles the rise of the footwear designer behind a billion-dollar empire and his subsequent comeback after a financial scandal
- Losers : We live in a society in which people believe that winning is everything and losing can be hard for people to handle. This docuseries uses sports as a guide to examine the psychology of losing as people find ways to handle failure.
- Inside Bill’s Brain – Decoding Bill Gates