The skills and attitude that I think got me selected during my first teclephoic technical round of interview is listed below:
- Confidence to answer the questions.
- Detail readiness to most common question around that time.
- Listening and speaking skills during the conversation.
- Highlighting the key projects during the past experience.
- Flexibility and Learning apdaption to an new environment.
- Talking through the strengths I personal had.
- Asking right and context based question at the end of the interview.
- Last but not the least the need to get the new job for my career growth.
Happy Job Hunting!