During some learning I came across 10 rules here with corresponding How-To
- #10 Avoid regions :: Refactor into smaller methods
- #9 Use Exceptions For Errors :: Only for errors not for execution branching
- #8 Avoid Boolean Parameters :: Create local Properties instead or using 2 different methods one for true and one for false.
- #7 Avoid Too Many Parameters :: Refactor to Create a class and pass its object instead
- #6 Warnings are errors :: It has to be periodical change
- #5 Encapsulate Complex Expressions :: Solve a problem once (100%) then forget it, Just remember class & Method name.
- #4 Try To Avoid Multiple Exits :: Create return object and set various values, Return it at the end of the method.
- #3 Try To Avoid Comments :: Instead, Refactor code to express the motive & use better primitives
- #2 Keep Methods Short :: Thumb rule. should be readable on a screen space with easily readable font size.
- #1 Keep Classes Small :: Single responsibility