While browsing though internet I got a web site name csharp.2000things.com. The idea of this blog is to know 2000 things about C#. It is Sean Sexton. So the question is what should we do with this great resource. It has very small description with example on various topics like Data Types, Events, Interface, methods etc.
- Selecting total post you can read per day.
- Create a schedule for couple of months to read it.
- Some will be like brushing old concepts.
- Some will be new for you.
- You can also write the code like a KATA and muscle memory it.