I recently dropped an email to my network.
My Dear Network,
If you are having a TGIF, here is an summary of a good book I recently listened name “The Startup of You” @ http://www.thestartupofyou.com/wp-content/themes/startupofyoutheme2012/img/TheStart-UpofYou-ExecutiveSummary.pdf
Here are few reasons why I insist you (the individual and the team) to go through this 8 page summary:
- It is absolutely necessary to take matters in our hand.
- There are new rules, and you need to know them – or else you may be on track to irrelevance.
- Your network is more than you think it is.
- To know a difference between an allies and a weaker ties.
- And Mr. Ratan Tata says “If you want to walk fast, walk alone. But if you want to walk far, walk together.”