Recently one of my old colleague from one of my previous job wanted to know about challenges I faced to start my Startup. To be honest I cannot give any guidance since I am currently figuring out the trick of the trades. Most importantly each individual is genius in their own way and every business is different. However I can compile few resources which can help to a anyone who is looking for taking the leap to Entrepreneurship.
- Neil Patel answers the exact question (5 mins to watch)
- Attend few meetups, to know the environment www.meetup.com
- Building a viable business by David Heinemeier Hansson, creator of Ruby on Rails (30 min to watch)
- The Lean Startup: How Constant Innovation Creates Radically Successful Businesses by Eric Ries
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferriss
- The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau
- Read story of few budding Indian Entrepreneur @ yourstory.com
- Join AngleList @ www.angel.co
Hope it was helpful, If you have any other resource to share add it in the comments.