Designation: Business Development Trainee
Reporting To: Vikram Shetty
Experience: 0 (Zero) years / Fresh Graduates
Salary: 20,000 INR per month
[This article is updated on Feb 2023]
Roles and Responsibility
- Prospecting – Having a thoughtful, curious and empathy-based conversation with potential leads of our community.
- People – Knowing your client community and reviewing 20 related posts daily from interns you will mentor.
- Process – Collaborating with team members to try new ideas, experiments and systems to meet our targets.
The question that can come to your mind is what could be the career growth for this role. If you are not from the Sustainability Field, then it’s a Sales Career.
However, if you are from Sustainability Field and finding it difficult to find a job in your space, this role will provide you with a few experiences.
- Communication and Networking Skills
- Sales Process that got us B2B Clients
- Social Selling via community management
- Good knowledge of the current happenings in the domain
- Build relationships and collaborations
- Using Systems and Process that Work for you
- Build your presence on LinkedIn
You can do this role for a year and then return to your job search.
Above skills will be useful for the rest of your life
Your day at work
First Task: Prospecting – You will get a list of leads from us. You will connect with them and ask questions based on the script provided to you. You can connect with 10 people daily via LinkedIn. Your monthly target here will be 50 complete conversations of 4-6 questions.
Second Task: People– This will be the last 2 hours of your day where you will review the prospect of the links commented on by the interns based on our target audience (Training for this will be given after you join us; however, all activities will be done within the first 2 hrs)
This article explains our client community the most. This a must-read before you apply for the job. Lead Collaboration Program. Also, read the community page.
- Good at written communications
- Work from home ready with personal Laptop/PC + Internet
- Ready to work full-time remote or digital nomad work.
If you are interested in the job, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume and current location with the subject:
“Job application for Business Development Trainee”
I will send the details and the next step of the interview process.
There are 3 interview rounds.
Round One – Complete a quiz by doing proper research about this role and our company (Email me the application I will send you the link)
Round Two- Write an Article on LinkedIn (Details will be in the end of the quiz)
Round Three – Only if your Article is qualified will you have a zoom interview call.
I wish you all the best!
If you don’t see yourself fit for this role share this article with your other friends in different WhatsApp group
Thank you very much. What did you liked about it?