“Sustainability Scorecard Stories” is a podcast where we invite guests from teams who work in the space of Sustainability Benchmarking, Index, Assessment, Rating and Rankings.
5 Steps I do produce podcast
- Our podcast is an interview style podcast. You can have an insight based with one person sharing the ideas.
- We send invite to guest and connect with them on zoom.
- I record the session on my local PC and find the audio file with extension audio_only.m4a
- I use Audacity (Free software) to edit the audio and add a background royalty free music.
- Create an audiogram using Headliner. It allows you to create few audiograms per month.
Listen to one of the episodes here.
- I used a noise cancellation headphones with mic
- You can publish it in spotify or google podcast at step 4
- You can use Anchor to publish to all popular platform at once.