In my previous two posts, I shared an idea of being Average and the opportunity cost of not doing it. You can read those 2 here
Don’t read further if you haven’t read the above two articles. I want to document 5 actions that I can take to course-correct and apply the idea in the current situation using practical tools and teams available to us. The reason I say this is because if we double our revenue 2 times with a 20% profit margin that would be a good benchmark for us as a company and even as an individual.
- One on one team meeting once a day for 30 minutes
- The owners meet 30 minutes a day to work on the business
- Teaching the team to say NO or alternate low effort task
- Studying Customer Insights written by team for 30 minutes
- Reviewing Old tickets for 30 minutes thats went wrong
- Analyse the Product usages and user flows for 30 minutes
I think you can pick any one idea from this to boost 10% of your revenue by next quarterTweet
I have not seen any of the ideas above have got me results yet but I sincerely believe that If I can do this for the next 2 years it will give me enough insights that could double our revenue easily.