Remote working is something which is gaining traction across the global. The trend of growing tech entrepreneurship and individual professional. Made the increase in demand of co-working place. There are company who have remote work options like wordpress.com, basecamp.com and upworthy.com. There are portal which cater only remote working jobs. Also there is a who book written about remote working called “remote” by the team at Basecamp. Below are the few location where you can find good quality remote work.
Places you can search for remote work:
- http://stackoverflow.com/jobs : Want to work remotely? The top developer website in the world has something to offer you.
https://www.toptal.com/careers : Top quality technical freelancer. Why 3%? As a network, we have a very rigorous screening process to identify the best. We are experts in our domains, and we look for great problem solvers with passion and drive — the types of people we want to work with (and learn from) ourselves. Of the thousands of applications Toptal sees each month, typically fewer than 3% are accepted.
- https://weworkremotely.com/ : We Work Remotely is the best place to find and list jobs that aren’t restricted by commutes or a particular geographic area. Find the most qualified people in the most unexpected places
Here are few links that talk about the companies that offer remote work and there are more than 100 companies
- These 7 amazing companies let you work remotely from anywhere
- 100 top companies with work from home jobs
Having given all this information there is an article about “How to Work Remotely and Still Be the Best” It covers following topics:
- The Remote or Home Office Setup
- Software Tools
- Remote Work Best Practices: Bug Tracking
- Remote Work Best Practices: Team Communication
- Making Your Presence Felt: Don’t Go Invisible
Details can be read here @ https://www.toptal.com/freelance/how-to-work-remotely-and-still-be-the-best
Happy Remote working