Watch this video for 7 minutes to get the idea of how this work.
We created a introduction video for www.73bit.com explaining our product. We got a fabulous feedback from friends and colleagues. In this post I will share how did I posted the job at Fiverr and all the details shared to the video producer.
Copy of my job
Create An Awesome Explainer Video Up To 200 Words
Do you waste huge amount of time in your research process? Do you have manual repetition in your data analysis? How many of you have chaos in your research process?.
In today’s day and age technology should work for you not other way around. Don’t you think wasting time of your highly qualified research analysts and research officers is not a good idea. They are busy with manually collecting the data on spreadsheets and word documents. Or They are busy with communicating with teams only via emails or chat. We believe they deserve a online platform to automate most of their work. They should have a system that can automatically calculate the score card and generate the feedback report by a click of a button.
We at 73bit are working hard to achieve this by creating Probench a online reporting and bench marking platform. Probench is the outcome of our long running relationship with the organizations that currently use our system. It was designed from the beginning to place tools in the hands of the teams who run the surveys. So that the team can focus on what they do best research and getting insights from the data collected. It will be customized and configured for your in few weeks.
Do you want to know if Probench is for you? Book a FREE Candid Investigation Session Now! Lets discover that together.
NOTE: I would like to have a call of 15 minutes to explain the imagination I have for this intro video. Also I need feedback every 2 days on progress to clear any doubts (VERY important for me)
Voiceover – English UK. Attached is our Logo
I will be expecting something like this https://www.fiverr.com/chrisakanno12/create-an-awesome-explainer-video-up-to-200-words?funnel=a9280c8b-be01-43c2-bca3-08ef7fc917a6
Let me know if you need any other information.
Date: 12th August 2017
Dealing with Sellers
After you post your job there will be multiple seller who will bid for it, you can see them on the request page
After you click on the review offer, You will see who sent the offer and there profile links
This will be a time consuming but you will have to pick among them and start convention with them about quality and price. You will have to filter the good out and see what works with you. See if things are real and practical.
Conversation with Chris
His profile is https://www.fiverr.com/chrisakanno12
Me: Any updates?
Him: Yes I will add it no problem.
Me: I agreed with your remark on the session. There are 2 typo revision rest looks fine.
Him: Thanks for your reply. I will make the necessary revisions you need. But please i will send you a resolution request of 2 days so that i can take my time and do the changes so as to deliver a professional work. I will send you the resolution request now, please accept it immediately.
16:03 August 23, 2017
Hope this was helpful to you.
In Arfeen Khan‘s business mastermind workshop, we played few team games. The objective was to learn and keep the energy up.
Here are my top 7 metaphor that you can apply to your business:
- Strategy Rocks!: Every game needs to be played by strategy. There is always of easy way to play it. The idea is to take leverage of the abundance resources. To name a few from game point of view it was Brain, Gravity, Hacks and Listening skills.
- Artificial Scarcity: Time pressure was the default rule for all games. Since you are in a competition and there is also a timer you feel the pressure. In reality the team which did not take that pressure often win.
- Unstoppable Energy: There are times when the energy of the team helps the participants to win. So support for your team becomes a vital key. We have seen winning momentum of teams continuously winning consecutive games.
- Team Strength: The way the team understood each other’s strengths and weakness, the better the results were. Even if it means coup the team’s strategy in order to make the team win.
- Star Performance: When the strategy and skills match, play like a star performer. You win the game before the game begins. Once you are winner in your mind you play it like a champ.
- Ultimate Leader: You got to have a leader with right credentials to empower the team. Each game needed a different mind-set to lead and control actions. The key here is to adapt to the situation and make dramatic changes.
- Killer Execution: Even if you have all of the above qualities in place. If you are unable to execute it with conviction. It will not bring any outcome. This becomes one of the last but important steps to see the result in your favor.
Have a awesome business year ahead!